Friday, September 5, 2008

First Blog of Newtown Floral FAN Mail


Just to let you know that I started this blog of FAN mail for our store Newtown Floral Company
FAN is Flowers Are Necessary for fun, for health, for beauty and just because. We want you to know you can visit us for one flower or for 12 dozen. You might want to call ahead for the 12 dozen, but you can just pop in for a couple. I want to tell people about using flowers for all kinds of things. Sometimes I put a single iris in a vase in my bathroom, or I put 4 to 5 stems of daisies in a square vase on my kitchen table. I love the simplicity of these looks. Another idea is to put a small vase of flowers on your bedside table. A vase of beautifully scented stock to awaken your scentes as you greet the day is heaven on earth. Look for more ideas and if you have any questions you can call or email me. 215-968-9555
friends@newtownfloral.com

No comments: