Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentines Day 2012

There is so much commentary going on about the floral business and they say any press is good press. I for one don't believe that putting out negative energy in any way is good. For days I was riveted to the conversation about how bad certain things are to the floral industry, blah, blah... However just like in my life I prefer to focus on what is good and not fill my head with negativity. So we are busy, we are having fun and we do Great work!
I want to get better at what I do all the time and I want to have fun. Today we are making the cutest little baby rose wrist corsages for The Goodnoe Father-Daughter dance.
We are doing a wedding at
Citizens Bank Park and....we are making lots of GORGEOUS roses and floral arrangements. That is very good!

No comments: